Monday, July 19, 2010

"Remember When..."


Hey, where did the time go? I thought I'd stay young and play baseball forever! Did you ever think the years would "evaporate" as quickly as they have? I sure didn't plan on it happening so fast! And with that reality one day I woke up to a whole new world that sure didn't have the look and moral feel of what I expected. So, what we're going to do on this blog is focus on the warm and fuzzy feelings we generated with our "live" audiences during our 10 year run of our "Remember When Show" in Branson, MO. Many of you saw the show in Branson, or when we took to the road in the winter so you know how we connected our hearts to the wonderful memories of growing up when Roy Rogers was "King of the Cowboys," Jimmie Rodgers sang "Honeycomb" & "Oh-Oh I'm Falling in Love Again" and Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron and Harmon Killebrew reigned as superstars in Major League Baseball. And just FYI, my time with the KC Royals was but a moment in time ... I was a shortstop and "it sure was!" LOL

Well, I want to keep this first blog short just to get acquainted, so you can dip your toe into the "Remember When Waters" and see if you like traveling down the country road into the kinder and simpler times of growing up in a very different America. I promise we'll have fun and your hearts will fill with wonderful memories. Who knows, maybe even your grand kids will have fun exploring those great times of the 40s-50s-60s & 70s.
In the meantime you can always go to my personal website for more info or if you have a speaking engagement contact my speaker's bureau and they'll be happy to assist you. God's Blessings to you and your family, Mike Radford

No comments:

Post a Comment